Microwave Citrus Chicken
In a hurry? Not sure what to make for supper? Try this quick and easy favourite- you'll thank us!
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Crushed Clove of Garlic
- ½ tsp Chopped Ginger
- 1/2 tsp of Grated Orange
- 1/2 tsp of Lemon Peel
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- 3 oz Central Dairies 1% Milk
- 2 oz Flour
- 2 Heads Broccoli
- Melt butter in glass dish in microwave. Stir in crushed garlic clove and chopped ginger. Lay 2 boneless chicken breasts in the pan and coat with citrus mixture.
- Cover with Saran Wrap and cook on high in microwave for 8 to 10 minutes. When cooked transfer chicken breast to a plate, add flour to mixture and gradually add Central Dairies 1% Milk and Orange Juice.
- Cook on high in microwave for 5 minutes until thickened. Lay chicken breasts on top of freshly steamed broccoli spears topped with citrus sauce.