Mustard Tarragon Chicken
- 1lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour, seasoned
- 3 tbsp Central Non Hydrogenated Margarine
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup Central Homogenized Milk
- 1 tsp Dried leaf tarragon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Dredge chicken in seasoned flour
- In a large non stick skillet melt Central Non Hydrogenated Margarine over moderate heat and sauté chicken breasts until golden brown.
- Remove chicken breasts from pan and set aside.
- Pour chicken broth and Central Homogenized Milk into pan.
- Add Tarragon, mustard, and salt.
- Bring to a gentle simmer stirring occasionally.
- Return chicken to pan and cover.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.