Open Faced Beef And Swiss Cheese Stir Fry
- 500g Inside Round cut into thin strips
- 1 Red, Green and Yellow pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion cut into thin strips
- 4 thick slices of Sour Dow Bread
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup teriyaki stir fry sauce
- 2 cleaned heads of Romaine Chopped
- Catalina Dressing
- 12 oz Farmers Dairy Swiss Cheese sliced Thinly
- ¼ English cucumber chopped
- In a frying pan add 2/3 of the olive oil and fry the sour dow bread to a golden brown on each side and place on a baking sheet.
- Quickly Stir Fry Peppers Onions and the Inside Round with the remainder of the olive oil on high heat.
- Add the Teriyaki Sauce.
- Evenly top the Sour Dow Croutons with the Stir Fry then the Farmers Swiss Cheese.
- Place under broiler until the Farmers Swiss Cheese is melted.
- Split the chopped Romaine Lettuce and English Cucumber on to 4 plates drizzle with Catalina Dressing and Top with the Broiled open faced stir fried beef.