Summer Vegetable Stir-Fry
Featured as a NTV Weather Hit
- 2 red onions, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat the grill to medium hot.
- In a large bowl, toss the onions, zucchini, peppers and garlic with the olive oil.
- Add thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the Grill-Top Wok on the grill and add the vegetable mixture.
- Using tongs, stir and toss the vegetables in the wok until tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Toss with teriyaki sauce
- Remove wok from grill, and transfer the vegetables to a serving platter.
Serves 4 to 6.