- 2/3 lb Cooked potatoes cut into ¼" slices
- 1 can (8 3/4 oz) Whole kernel corn, drained
- 1Jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 can (2 ¼ oz)Sliced ripe olives, drained
- ¼ cup Red peppers, diced
- 3 Green onions, sliced
- 2 Chopped cilantro or parsley
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ cup Central Dairies .5% Milk
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Farmers Marble Cheese, grated
- Coat 10-inch nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Add potatoes and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix corn, green chiles,Olives , pimientos, green onions, cilantro , eggs, and Central Dairies .5% Milk. Season with pepper and pour mixture over potatoes.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 10 minutes. Remove cover. Sprinkle with Farmers Marble Cheese. Place skillet 4 to 5 inches from heat source.
- Watching closely, broil 1 to 3 minutes to finish cooking eggs and melt Farmers Marble Cheese.
- Cut into wedges to serve.