- 4 Boneless Skin on Drumet attached Chicken Breasts
- 1 Stalk Celery Finely Chopped
- 1 Cooked Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 Cups of Finely Chopped Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tbs Central Dairies None Hydrogenated Margerine
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Tsp Newfoundland Savoury
- Melt 2 Tbs of Central Dairies None Hydrogenated Margerine and sweat the finely chopped onion and celery until translucent with the Newfoundland Savory.
- Remove from stove add bread crumbs to the mix and heated chicken stock to moisten dresing.
- On a cutting board lay out chicken breasts and lightly pound.
- Divide the Newfoundland Savoury Dresing and place in the centre of the Chicken Breast and roll.
- Place on a baking sheet, melt and brush the chicken with the remaining Central Dairies None Hydrogenated Margerine and season.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.