- ¼ lb Butter
- 1 Onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Flour
- 2 cups Central Dairies 2% milk
- 2 x 28oz can Chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 bunch Fresh chopped dill weed
- 1 cup Baby shrimp
- To taste Chicken soup base
- 100g English stilton cheese
- Heat butter, onion & garlic together for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Blend in flour & cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Cook for 4 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil & thickens slightly. Add tomatoes & bring to a simmer, stir in dill weed. Cover & simmer for 10 minutes. Add baby shrimp and chicken soup base to taste.
- Garnished with English stilton cheese just prior to serving.