Canadian-grown lettuce and a creamy buttermilk and blue cheese dressing. This shamrock salad recipe is loaded with fresh greens and a delightful creamy dressing.
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce
- 1 head of red leaf lettuce
- 1 x 113 g (4 oz.) pkg. blue cheese, crumbled
- 250 mL (1 cup) Farmers Buttermilk
- 158 mL (⅔ cup) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 45–60 mL (3–4 tbsp) lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Stir together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl. Serve over mixed lettuce leaves.