Get Cooking with Central
- 1 Loaf French or Italian bread, cut into 1" slices
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups Central Dairies Regular EggNog
- 2 tbsp Spy Glass Butter, cut into small pieces
- Icing Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Ground Nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and raspberries)
- Butter a 13"x8" glass baking dish. Arrange bread slices in pan and sprinkle with fresh berries.
- Beat together eggs and Central Dairies EggNog. Pour evenly over bread.
- Before baking, dot with Spy Glass butter and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
- Dust with icing sugar and warmed maple syrup.