Delightful Café au Lait Granité recipe made with brewed coffee and fresh milk. An easy and festive twist to your everyday coffee.
- 750 mL (3 cups) coffee, hot, strong-brewed
- 750 mL (3 cups) Central Dairies 1% Milk
- 125 mL (½ cup) sugar
- Combine the Central Dairies 1% Milk with the coffee and sugar in a pitcher; stir until the sugar dissolves. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Place the frozen cubes in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon into chilled dishes and serve immediately.