Central Dairies Frittata. A savoury dish, loaded with eggs, cheese, vegetables and potatoes.
- 300 g (⅔ lb.) potatoes, cut into 0.65-cm (¼-in.) slices and cooked
- 1 x 248 g (8¾ oz.) can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1 x 264 g (2¼ oz.) can of sliced ripe olives, drained
- 60 mL (¼ cup) red pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 small bunches of cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 8 Eggs
- 60 mL (¼ cup) Central Dairies 0.5% Milk
- Pepper to taste
- 80 mL (⅓ cup) Farmers Marble Cheese, grated
- Coat a 25-cm (10-in.) non-stick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Add the potatoes and, turning occasionally, cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix the corn, jalapeño, olives, red pepper, green onions, cilantro, eggs, and the Central Dairies 0.5% Milk. Season with pepper and pour the mixture over the potatoes.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until the egg mixture is almost set (about 10 minutes). Remove the cover. Sprinkle with Farmers Marble Cheese. Place the skillet 4–5 inches from a broiler.
- Watching closely, broil for 1–3 minutes to finish cooking the egg mixture and melt the Farmers Marble Cheese.
- Cut into wedges and serve.