There's no better way to wake up then with a glass of ice cold Farmers milk and a steaming plate of Steve's own Buttermilk pancakes. Try them with your family this morning!
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Farmers Buttermilk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Sift together flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine Farmers Buttermilk, egg and oil.
- Add this mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring just to moisten.
- Drop batter (1.4 cup measure per pancake) onto a hot, greased griddle.
- Bake until bubbles form; turn over; continue baking until nicely browned.