There's no better way to wake up with a steaming plate of buttermilk pancakes. With only a few ingredients and fresh buttermilk, try them with your family for a quick brunch!
- 250 mL (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking powder
- 250 mL (1 cup) Farmers Buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
- Sift together the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Farmers Buttermilk, egg and oil.
- Add this mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- Drop the batter (60 mL (¼ cup) per pancake) onto a hot, greased griddle.
- Bake until bubbles form and turn over; continue baking until nicely browned.