Chocolate ice cream mixed with maraschino sweet cherries and brandy, between two delicious chocolate chips cookies and rolled in chocolate sprinkles. A tasty recipe for ice cream sandwiches.
- 310 mL (1¼ cups) Farmers Chocolate Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 157 mL (⅔ cup) sweet red maraschino cherries, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) brandy flavouring
- 20 chocolate chip cookies
- 60 mL (¼ cup) chocolate sprinkles
- Combine the Farmers Chocolate Ice Cream, cherries, and brandy flavouring in a small bowl. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Working quickly, spoon about 22 mL (1½ tbsp) of ice cream mixture onto each of 10 chocolate chip cookies; top with the remaining cookies, pressing firmly.
- Freeze for 10 minutes. Spread the sprinkles on a small plate. Roll the edges of each cookie in the sprinkles.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.