- 1 cup Central Dairies 35% Whipping Cream
- 3 (4-ounce) semisweet chocolate bars, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur flavoring or other flavored liqueur
- Assorted cookies, pretzel sticks, fruit, marshmallows
- Microwave Central Dairies 35% Whipping Cream and chocolate in a microwave-safe glass bowl for 11/2 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in liqueur
- Transfer to a fondue pot; keep warm, stirring occasionally. Serve with cookies, pretzels, fruit, and marshmallows.
- Stir in additional heated Central 35% whipping cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, if you want a thinner fondue.
Stir in additional heated whipping cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, if you want a thinner fondue. A fondue pot for chocolate is heated by a tea light or votive candle.