Creamy and perfectly sweet chocolate fondue recipe. To be served with cookies, pretzels, marshmallows or fruits.
- 250 mL (1 cup) Central Dairies 35% Whipping Cream
- 3 x 113 g (4-oz.) semisweet chocolate bars, chopped
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) coffee liqueur flavouring or other flavoured liqueur
- Assorted cookies, pretzel sticks, fruit and marshmallows
- Microwave the Central Dairies 35% Whipping Cream and the chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe glass bowl for 1½–2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in the liqueur.
- Transfer to a fondue pot; keep it warm, stirring occasionally. Serve with cookies, pretzel sticks, fruit and marshmallows.
Stir in additional heated Central Dairies 35% Whipping Cream, 15 mL (1 tbsp) at a time, if you want a thinner fondue. A fondue pot for chocolate is heated by a tea light or votive candle.