Creamy pumpkin cheesecake recipe topped with homemade whipped cream. Easy and so comforting fall dessert.
- 250 mL (1 cup) Central Dairies 35% Whipping Cream, whipped
- 125 mL (½ cup) graham cracker crumbs
- 60 mL (¼ cup) sugar
- 227 g (8 oz.) Central Dairies Margarine, melted
- 625 g (22 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 157 mL (⅔ cup) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 414 mL (14 oz.) cooked pumpkin
- 12.5 mL (2½ tsp) ginger
- 10 mL (2 tsp) cinnamon
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) nutmeg
- 1.25 mL (¼ tsp) cloves, ground
- (80 mL (⅓ cup) brandy
- Mix together the crumbs, sugar and Central Dairies Margarine and press it into the bottom and sides of a 25-cm (10-in.) pie plate or a 23-cm (9-in.) springform pan. Bake at 177 °C (350 °F) for 10 min.
- Cream the sugar and cream cheese; beat in the eggs one at a time; add the pumpkin, spices and brandy and mix well.
- Spoon into the crust and bake at 163 °C (325 °F) for 50–60 min. It’s best decorated with whipped Central Dairies 35% Whipping Cream and preserved ginger slices.