You've still go it, and this recipe proves it! Share this with friends and family and they'll be hailing you as the next Martha Stewart!
- 1 cup Central Dairies 35% Whipping Cream, whipped
- ½ cup Graham Crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 8 oz melted Central Dairies Margarine
- 625 g cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2/3 c sugar
- 4 eggs
- 14 oz cooked Pumpkin
- 2 ½ teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 c brandy
- Mix together crumbs, sugar and Central Dairies Margarine and press into bottom and sides 10" pie plate or 9" spring form. Bake at 350 for 10 min.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese, beat in eggs 1 at a time, add pumpkin, spices and brandy mixing well.
- Spoon into crust and bake at 325 for 50 - 60 min. Best decorated with whipped Central Dairies Whipping Cream and preserved ginger slices.