Broad Egg Noodles Romanoff recipe made with Parmesan, sour cream and milk. A tasty and easy recipe for dinner !
- 1.2 L (5 cups) broad egg noodles, cooked
- 125 mL (½ cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 250 mL (1 cup) Farmers Light Sour Cream
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 177 mL (¾ cup) Central Dairies 2% Milk
- 60 mL (2 oz.) olive oil
- 125 mL (½ cup) green onions, chopped
- Mix the Farmers Light Sour Cream, the Central Dairies 2% Milk, the garlic and the Parmesan cheese in a glass mixing bowl. Microwave on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the cooked broad egg noodles. Pour the milk mixture over noodles and gently toss. Garnish with the green onions.
For a lower-fat alternative, substitute Central Dairies 2% Milk with Central Dairies 1% Milk. You'll still have the same great taste—but with less fat!