A taste sensation!
- 5 cups Broad Egg Noodles Cooked
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Farmers Light Sour Cream
- 2 Crushed Garlic Cloves
- ¾ cup Central Dairies 2% Milk
- 2 oz Olive Oil
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- Mix Farmers Light sour cream, Central Dairies 2% Milk, crushed garlic and parmesan cheese in glass mixing bowl. Heat in microwave on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In frying pan, heat two tbsp of butter and sauté cooked broad egg noodles. Pour milk mixture over noodles and gently toss. Garnish with chopped green onions.
For a lower fat alternative, substitute Central Dairies 2% milk with Central Dairies 1%milk. You'll still have all the same great taste- but with less fat!