Delectably cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe made with mozzarella and Black Forest ham. A quick and pan-fried recipe for a perfectly golden-brown chicken dish.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 113 g (4 oz.) black forest ham, sliced
- 113 g (4 oz.) Farmers Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 egg
- 89 mL (3 oz.) Central Dairies 2% Milk (egg wash)
- Bread crumbs
- Lightly pound the chicken breasts. Lay a slice of the ham and a slice of the Farmers Mozzarella Cheese in the centre of each chicken breast and roll.
- Flour, egg wash and bread crumb each roll. Pan-fry the rolls to a golden brown and serve.
Substitute the Central Dairies 2% Milk with Central Dairies 1% Milk for a low-fat alternative with the same great taste!