- 1lb 2 oz (500 g) potatoes
- 5oz Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Central Dairies by Natrel 10% Blend Cream
- Fresh chives or parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Spy Glass Butter
- Peel potatoes and slice thinly. Cook in lightly salted boiling water for about 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain slices and put them in a buttered gratin dish. Preheat broiler.
- In a small saucepan, mix Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese grated, and Central Dairies by Natrel 10% Blend Cream. Warm over low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese has melted. Do not let the mixture boil. Remove from heat; blend in chives, a little grated nutmeg and season moderately with pepper. Pour over potatoes, and then brown under broiler