This recipe will wow the seafood fans at your dinner table!
- 4 x 4 smoked cod loin
- 3 cups Central Dairies 2% Milk
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- corn starch
- root vegetables
- 1tbsp. butter
- Line baking dish with butter. Lay half the onion on the bottom of the dish. Top with smoked cod and rest of onion. Cover with Central Dairies 2% Milk and bake in 300°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove fish from pan and thicken stock with a little cornstarch. Coat fish.
- Serve with a medley of fresh vegetables.
- Chef Watson serves his fish with potatoes, onions, carrots and turnip cooked with a touch of saffron for color.