The aroma alone will make your taste buds tingle. Try this one today!
- 4 lbs Fresh Mussels
- 4 oz Chopped Onions
- 1 Bunch Fresh Chopped Dill
- 1 Lemon
- 1 cup Central Dairies by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream
- 3 oz Butter
- 1 Cup Fish Stock (Powdered form available in most groceries)
- Melt butter in a large heavy sauce pan. Sweat off the onions with colouring. Add the mussels, fish stock and fresh dill. Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Add Central Dairies by Natrel 35% Fresh Whipping Cream and juice of one lemon 5) Cook for 5 more minutes on medium heat and serve