Deliciously creamy sauce and crispy golden-brown chicken. This Mustard Tarragon Chicken recipe is full of flavor.
- 454 g (1 lb.) chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) all-purpose flour, seasoned
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) Central Dairies Non-Hydrogenated Margarine
- 125 mL (½ cup) chicken broth
- 250 mL (1 cup) Central Dairies Homogenized Milk
- 5 mL (1 tsp) dried-leaf tarragon
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) salt
- Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, melt Central Dairies Non-Hydrogenated Margarine over moderate heat and sauté the chicken breasts until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the pan and set them aside.
- Pour the chicken broth and Central Dairies Homogenized Milk into the pan.
- Add the tarragon, mustard and salt.
- Bring to a gentle simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Return the chicken to the pan and cover.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.