- 1 lb Fresh Scallops 30/40 count
- 250ml Central Dairies by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tsp Spy Glass Butter
- 125ml white wine
- 1 lb cooked saffron rissotto
- Garnish with julienne of red, yellow and green peppers
- Lightly pan sear scallops in Spy Glass Butter. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Deglaze the pan with white win. Add fresh tarragon and Central Dairies by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream.
- Reduce to a sauce like consistency and season to taste.
- Place the warm scallops on top of teh saffron rissotto.
- Drizzle with the sauce and top with the julienne of peppers.