Buttery fresh scallops with a white wine, tarragon and creamy sauce. Served with saffron rissotto and julienne peppers. Looks fancy yet so easy!
- 454 g (1 lb.) fresh scallops (30/40 count)
- 250 mL (1 cup) Central Dairies by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream
- 10 mL (2 tsp) fresh tarragon, chopped
- 10 mL (2 tsp) Spyglass Butter
- 125 mL (½ cup) white wine
- 454 g (1 lb.) saffron risotto, cooked
- Red, yellow and green peppers (julienned for garnishing)
- Lightly pan-sear scallops in Spyglass Butter. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine. Add the fresh tarragon and the Central Dairies by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream.
- Reduce to a sauce-like consistency and season to taste.
- Place the warm scallops on top of the saffron risotto.
- Drizzle with the sauce and top with the julienned peppers.